Welcome to the ‘Reader Only’ section
of the Virtual Freedom Book website!
4-Time #1 Bestseller on
Over 30,000 copies sold
600+ Rockin' Reviews!ORDER NOW
Get a FREE Copy of the “101 Tasks to Delegate to Virtual Staff” Swipe File!
Chris has put together this amazing new whitepaper for those that are struggling with finding enough jobs to give their VAs (a very common issue!). The 101 VA Task Swipe File is exactly what you need to get over that hump and you can get it for FREE by simply posting a quick review of Virtual Freedom on Amazon.com.
Once you’ve submitted your review, Amazon will email you confirming it. Just forward a copy of that email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the PDF directly, via email.
Enjoy Virtual Freedom?
Working Hard to Build Your Business The RIGHT WAY?
If so, please take just a few minutes to visit Chris’ new Online Business Community!
It’s everything you need to take your business to the next level – regardless of what
level you’re at currently!
Seriously. Check it out below – We’ll see you on the inside!!!
Be sure to tune into Chris’ top rated
Known as the 'Virtual CEO' and regarded as the number one authority on the subject of virtual staffing and personal outsourcing, Chris Ducker is a serial entrepreneur who has resided in the Philippines for over 15-years. Youpreneur.FM is his incredibly popular weekly podcast show where he takes you behind the scenes of his own businesses, as well as interviewing world-class entrepreneur experts and highlighting hard-working business owners from around the world in every episode. It's a must tune-in show for every entrepreneur!
Resource Links from the Book!
The World's #1 Source for Quality Virtual Staff
- Virtual Staff Finder – The virtual staffing company owned and operated by Chris and his team, in the Philippines Recruitment Company Owned By Chris.
Templates, Contracts & More
Here is a selection of the templates, contracts and other additional material mentioned in the book, along with some more that weren’t. To download any of the files (in various formats), just Right Click + ‘Save As':
Additional Case Studies
Unfortunately we couldn’t include all of the Case Studies that we wanted to in the book, because of page limitations, but lucky for us, the internet doesn’t believe in such things, so here are additional insights from entrepreneur just like you that have injected virtual staff into their businesses, with great success.
To download any of the Case Studies below in PDF format, just Right Click + ‘Save As':
Additional Material & Info
The following is a collection of additional information that has been put together over time (still relevant) to help business owners effectively understand and get started with building their virtual team. To download any of the additional material, just Right Click + ‘Save As':
- The ‘Virtual Assistant Archive’ At ChrisDucker.Com (Click To Visit Site)
- Quick Read Guide To The 5 Top VA Roles – Quick Read Guide To The 5 Top VA Roles –
- Top 10 Tips To Working With Virtual Assistants – JPG Infographic
Full Resource List From The Book
The following is a complete list of resources that were placed at the back of the book. I’ve duplicated that list here, for easy and quick clicking. Note: Some of these links are affiliate links and I might be paid a commission (at no cost to you!) if you use them to discover these tools, products and services.
Finding and Hiring Virtual Staff
- Craigslist.Org – Job-Posting, Freelancing, And More.
- EaHELP.Com – US-Based Virtual-Assistant Services.
- Elance.Com– Job-Posting Marketplace For Freelancing Virtual Assistants.
- Freelancer.Com – Large Job-Posting Marketplace With Many International Freelancers.
- HireMyMom.Com – US-Based Admin Support And Services.
- ODesk.Com – Job-Posting Marketplace For Freelancing Virtual Assistants.
- VirtualStaffFinder.Com – GVA Matchmaking Service (Author-Owned!).
- Zirtual.Com – US-Based Virtual Concierge Service.
Training Tools and Resources
- Lynda.Com – Business, Software, And Creative Skills Training Courses.
- MindTools.Com– Personal And Professional Upgrade Training And Resources.
- Techsmith.Com/Camtasia – Screen-Recording Software For PC; Used For Training VAs.
- Techsmith.Com/Jing – Free 5min Clip Screencast Recording Software For Mac And PC.
- Techsmith.Com/SnagIt – Screen-Capture Software (PC And Mac) For Training VAs.
- Telestream.Net/ScreenFlow – Screen-Recording Software For Mac Users. Great For Training VAs.
- Udemy.Com – Collection Of Online Courses On Limitless Topics.
- VirtualStaffTrainingAcademy.Com – My VA Training Course (So You Don’t Have To Do It!).
Project Management Solutions/Software
- Google.Com/Hangouts – Group Video-Call Software. Perfect For Virtual Meetings.
- Google.Com/Sites – Create An Online Intranet For Your Company.
- GoToMeeting.Com – Video Conferencing Software For Virtual Meetings.
- GroupMe.Com – Handy Team Messaging Tool That Also Has A Great Mobile App.
- MeetingBurner.Com – Great, Easy-To-Use Software With Recording Capabilities.
- Skype.Com – The Number-One Video And Audio Communication Tool For Working With Virtual Teams.
Document Sharing and Syncing
Productivity Tools and Software
- Evernote.Com – Idea Collector, Sorter, And Organizer.
- LastPass.Com – Password Management Tool.
- RhinoSupport.Com – Excellent Email Management And Help Desk Support Service.
- ScheduleOnce.Com– Scheduling Portal To Help Manage Your Calendar.
- Simplenote.Com – Great Mobile App For Taking Notes On Multiple Devices.
- TeuxDeux.Com – Easy-To-Use To-Do List Manager.
- TimeandDate.Com/Holidays – List Of Holidays In Differences Countries.
- Trello.Com – An Idea Collector And A Mini Project Management System In One.
One-Off Outsourcing Solutions
Payment Processors and Information
Online Marketing Tools
- AdRoll.Com – Smart Retargeting That Gets Your Ads Seen In The Right Places.
- Aweber.Com – Email List Building And Marketing Software Tool.
- BreakthroughBlogging.Com – Excellent Blogging Tutorials And Much More.
- Digg.Com – Social Bookmarking Platform.
- Docstoc.Com – Online Document And Presentation (PowerPoint, Keynote) Sharing Platform.
- Fizzle.Co – Online Business Building Tutorials And So Much More.
- Google.Com/Adwords – Advertising That Promotes Your Website.
- Google.Com/Trends – Find Out Which Keywords Are Trending On Google.
- GoogleKeywordTool.Com – Search And Collate Industry Keywords And Terms.
- LeadPages.Net – Simple Way To Create Landing Pages To Grow Your Mailing List.
- LongTailPro.Com – Keyword Research, Tracking, And Management Tool.
- MarketSamurai.Com – Keyword Research, Tracking, And Management Tool.
- PlagiarismChecker.Com – Check Written Content For Duplicated Content Online.
- Reddit.Com – Social Bookmarking Website.
- Shopify.Com – E-Commerce Tool That Allows You To Set Up An Online Store For Your Products.
- SlideShare.Net – Online Presentation (PowerPoint, Keynote)-Sharing Platform.
- StumbleUpon.Com – Social Bookmarking Website.
Social Media and Team-Building Tools
- Facebook.Com/About/Groups – Create A Private Group For Virtual Team Building.
- Google.Com/Plus – Google’s Very Own Social Media Platform. Growing Rapidly.
- Instagram.Com – Image And Video-Sharing Platform For Mobile Devices.
- LinkedIn.Com/Directory/Groups – Collection Of Business Groups. Why Not Start Your Own?
- Ning.Com– Social Media Platform Creator. Build Your Own Facebook!
- Pinterest.Com – Image-Based Social Media Platform.
- Twitter.Com – Micro-Blogging Site (Follow Me: @Chrisducker).
- Yammer.Com – Corporate Social Media Platform (Facebook For Companies).
Podcasting and Video Marketing
- Animoto.Com – Easy-To-Use Online Video-Editing Software.
- Apple.Com/Garageband – Podcast And Audio-File Creation For Training VAs.
- Audacity.Sourceforge.Net – Audio Recording / Editing Software. Used In Podcasting And Training.
- BuddyPress.Org – WordPress Plugin For Publishing Podcasts Easily.
- Splasheo.Com – Customized Intro And Outro Animated Clips For Online Videos.
- YouTube.Com – Online Video-Sharing Platform.
Images, Graphics, and Web Development Tools
Mobile App Development and Tools
Additional Resources and Miscellaneous Links
- Bluehost.Com – Excellent Website Hosting And Domain Name Providers.
- FreshBooks.Com – Small-Business Accounting Software.
- WordPress.Com – The Number-One Blogging And Website-Building Software Out There.
- WPCurve.Com – Simple, Month To Month WordPress Tweaks And Updates Service.
- Xero.Com – Online Accounting Software.
Additional Suggested Reading
All of these online entrepreneurial and small-business marketing resources were mentioned in the book.
I suggest digging into all of their archives – they are fantastic sources for additional business learning.
- AmyPorterfield.Com – Facebook Marketing And Advertising Advice.
- EntrepreneurOnFire.Com – John Lee Dumas’s Daily Business Podcast.
- EventualMillionaire.Com – Jaime Tardy’s Super-Inspiring Podcast And Blog.
- JamesWedmore.Com – Online Video And Productivity Tips.
- LewisHowes.Com – Entrepreneurship And Lifestyle Design Help And Inspiration.
- MichaelHyatt.Com – Leadership, Publishing, And Personal Branding Advice.
- SmallBizTrends.Com – Huge Small-Business Knowledge Base By Anita Campbell And Her Team.
- RyanLee.Com – Online Marketing And Product Creation Tips And Tactics.
- TheRiseToTheTop.Com – Mediapreneurship And More, From David Siteman Garland.